George T. Bochanis Law Offices College Scholarship
George T. Bochanis Law Offices is offering a $5,000.00 need-based scholarship to the applicant whose essay best addresses how to make driving safer in our community.
This scholarship is open to:
- Any US citizen or permanent US resident who will be enrolled full-time as a freshman, sophomore, or junior student in an accredited community college or four-year college or university in the fall of 2017.
- The scholarship must be applied toward full-time tuition costs incurred during the 2017-2018 school year and will be sent directly to the university or college.
- The student must complete the online application (below) by June 1, 2017. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- The applicant must write an essay (maximum 400 words) on the community safety topic below.
- The winning student must submit FAFSA results to verify need and must provide proof of enrollment should his or her essay be selected.
- The winner must consent to using his or her picture and other basic information on the winner page of the lvaccident.com website.
Community Safety Essay Subject:
There are roughly 55,000 auto collisions every year in Nevada, about half of which result in injury. Our Las Vegas collision attorneys know that all too often, these incidents occur because of a negligent driver, a negligent company or bad road design.
Submit an original essay that discusses how you would make driving safer in your community.
Announcement of Scholarship Winner:
The decision of the committee is final. The winner will be notified via email or phone by August 1, 2017. The funds will be disbursed directly to the college or university to be used for tuition only. The winning essay may be published at lvaccident.com. George T. Bochanis Law Offices has the complete discretion to resolve any disputes regarding the award of this scholarship.