Trusted Las Vegas personal injury attorneys
Since opening our doors in 1985, we have been committed to representing people, like you, who have suffered because of others’ actions. Our Las Vegas personal injury attorneys know what you are going through, and our goal is to help you through every step of the legal process. We understand that every car accident or products liability case is unique. Therefore, our staff takes the time to understand your situation and create a plan you will be satisfied with.
Highly rated attorneys
George T. Bochanis has earned the highest rating possible of AV Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell. Additionally, MyVegas Magazine and the American Association for Justice have listed Mr. Bochanis as a top attorney in his practice area.
Recently, Martindale-Hubbell honored our law firm with its Client Distinction Award. In addition to our legal service, we also believe in giving back to the community of Las Vegas. Mr. Bochanis is involved with the Henderson Planning Commission as well as his church.
Aggressive and compassionate representation
At George T. Bochanis Law Offices, we believe in aggressive representation and compassionate service to clients. If you are involved in an uninsured/underinsured accident or some other incident, we would love to speak to you about your case and how we can help. Contact us today for a free consultation by calling (702) 388-2005. If an office visit is not possible, we will be happy to arrange a home visit.
Car accidents, dog bites, defective products attorney in Clark County
Over the years, our Las Vegas wrongful death lawyers have won several million-dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients. Eleven of our case decisions have been published by the Nevada Supreme Court, impacting how lower state courts make rulings in personal injury cases.
Our attorneys are experienced in handling a range of legal matters, which include the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents: These involve large trucks, motorcycles, pedestrians, distracted drivers and bicycles.
- Hotel injuries: Facilities in our area can be crowded and dangerous, leading to serious injuries from slip-and-falls or other accidents.
- Boat accidents: Operating a boat while under the influence of alcohol, speeding and other negligent behavior are just some of the cases we have handled.
- Taxi cab accidents: Visitors to Las Vegas often rely on taxis to get around, but not all taxi cab drivers are safe.
- Dog bites: While Nevada does not have a dog bite law, you can hold dog owners accountable through the state’s negligence law.
Our attorneys can also help you if you are trying to obtain workers’ compensation benefits. We can assist you in filling out the paperwork and submitting documentation to strengthen your claim as well as file an appeal if your claim is denied.