Suffering a personal injury can be physically, emotionally and financially devastating for both you and the people you love. At George T. Bochanis Law Offices, our Las Vegas personal injury attorneys take the time to understand your individual situation and needs. We ask the important questions to gather necessary evidence to make your case and secure the compensation necessary for medical treatment and other damages.
Clark County car accidents, dog bite attacks, slip-and-fall
An accident can happen at any time, regardless of the precautions you take. When it does, it’s important to gather as much information as possible. This may include photos of a boat accident scene, names and numbers of other drivers involved in a car accident, or medical reports. Our Las Vegas personal injury lawyer handles several types of accident cases, including the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents: This includes distracted driving, truck accidents, taxi cab accidents, uninsured/underinsured motorists, motorcycles, pedestrians and bicycles.
- Dog bites: A dog attack can occur when an owner fails to leash the animal or sufficiently warn people about an animal that has been deemed dangerous.
- Products liability: Products such as an inoperable baby stroller, unsafe prescription drugs and defective vehicle parts can harm and even kill unsuspecting consumers.
- Hotel injuries: With crowded facilities in Las Vegas, it is possible for you to suffer a slip-and-fall or encounter hazardous conditions such as unsafe walkways and stairwells that lack the proper warning.
- Workers’ compensation: Insurance companies may try to deny you or shortchange your claim following a workplace injury.
In the unfortunate event that a loved one is killed as the result of negligence, our team will guide you through a wrongful death claim.
Types of available compensation
Filing a personal injury claim means you may be eligible to receive compensation to make up for the financial, physical and emotional damages you have suffered. For example, following a serious car accident, you may be able to secure funds for your medical bills, the time you missed from work and the damage to your vehicle. Further, damages can also apply to a loss of enjoyment of life or other emotional trauma you may experience as the result of your injuries.
Holding negligent parties accountable
At George T. Bochanis Law Offices, we believe in holding negligent parties accountable for the harm they have caused you. If you have been involved in an accident or suffered a bicycle injury, our attorney will evaluate your case and determine how we can help. Contact us today for a free consultation by calling (702) 388-2005.